Myr decided to make a half dozen knitted ornaments… or possibly knitted covers for ornaments, to be precise. After casting on for three different ornaments from online patterns, none of which were working, she broke out the pencil and paper and designed her own. She enlisted my help since I knit in the round a lot and she rarely or never does. I did the top half of the item and she finished it on the back-and-forth part and sewed the seam.
Life intervened, and we only got this one ornament done… and not until after Christmas. I’ll rate this as a “great first effort.”
Here’s a closer view in a bit better focus.