Skip to content
- Should we plan for “shelter in place” problems?
- Should we plan for “evacuate to the other guy’s place” situations?
- How about getting from our common places (my work uptown, Duncan’s school) to home or from home to each others’ houses, or out of town all together?
- Do we need a meeting place, or ways to contact each other if mobile phones are down?
- Related to #3, how do we handle maps… do we need waterproof maps, and should they be in the car? Should we have topographical maps, too?
- Is the kayak in any way useful for troubled times?
- Now that I’m starting to commute uptown by bike, I’m hoping that I’ll learn much more about navigating quickly and safely around south Charlotte.