Jorah and Myr’s house…
- Clean water can and move it to central area (attic?).
- Acquire additional water storage
- Plastic sheeting (government preparedness lists always mention this… need to find out why)
- Gas cooker (clean and check) …note, this cooker may be in Massachusetts
- Bucket with bags for porta-potty (Currently [June 2013] have heavy-duty “contractor grade” trash bags in bug-out box.. set aside one or two plastic buckets for this use.)
- Get ground coffee and put it into the freezer
- Get extra cat food kibble and put it into the freezer, have an extra box of canned food in the closet and swap it out monthly.
- Hatchet, saw, other basic tools to attic to keep out of flood
- Fill up the extra propane tank
- Learn how to turn off the gas!
- Make sure that Myr knows how to get the breaker box open and shut off the electricity
- Talk with Myr to set up gathering area if the house is unavailable for any reason (pool?)