On Sunday night I finally forced myself to sit down and finish the “giant” garter-stitch scarf I’d stuck in a drawer weeks ago after having to frog it back about 12 inches. I am trying to work on the “error leads to disappointment leads to avoidance of the project” formula that seems to kick in. I’m including some photos of the frogging process, it was the first time that I ran a ‘rip cord’ in below an error and frogged back to it, so I took pictures to document it.
Here is where I got back to the rip cord
and here is a photo showing how wide the scarf turned out.
I should have chosen a different shirt to wear for these photos, I look like even more of a dweeb than usual!